WHAT WE NEED:
• Unwanted Gifts and Household Goods
• Handicrafts (Christmasy or otherwise)
• Books (Children’s and adult’s), Music CDs, etc
• Bijouterie (even damaged items)
• Accessories: Handbags, wallets, belts, scarves, gloves, hats, shoes, etc (clean and in good condition please)
• Clothing: Coats, jumpers, dresses, trousers, skirts, blouses, etc (Children’s and adult’s- clean and not damaged please).
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
• Please contact me and help sort out the donations at ISG a few times during the coming weeks.
• Volunteering to help set up the Bazaar (Saturday December 1st, 15:00-18:00), helping us sell on the Bazaar day at StarHotel (10:00-18:00), even for a few hours at your choice.
• Bake us a cake, some cupcakes, brownies, biscuits, jams, etc for the Baked Goods Table (please write the list of the ingredients)
• Come and bring your children to the Bazaar, have hot dogs and waffles for lunch and participate in this charity event.
This is a huge undertaking, and each year we all join together to make it a successful event and be able to donate all the income to our charities.
Please bring all your donations to ISG, and place them on the table that will be placed at the entrance.
If you have any questions please contact Sheri Venturini at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for all your help and collaboration,