It is with pleasure that we announce the candidates for this year’s Board of Directors. Voting will be held during the General Assembly, on Thursday, November 8th at 8:00 pm on school premises.
As per the by laws of The International School in Genoa:
- The Board of Directors must be composed of between 7 and 11 members. Each associate elected onto the Board of Directors will serve for a three year term.
- The board will consist of 6 elected members and 5 appointed members.
- A candidate must receive a simple majority (50% + 1) of the votes from the voting members present at the Parents’ General Assembly. In the case that more than 8 candidates receive a simple majority vote, those receiving the highest number of votes are considered elected to the Board of Directors.
- Each family gets one ballot sheet listing all candidates. On each ballot you can vote for as many candidates as you want.
- Each family present at the assembly can have ONE proxy sheet.
In alphabetical order, this year we have the following candidates:
Pier Paolo Beatrizotti Alberto Venturini
Please find attached:
1. Candidates’ information sheet
2. The proxy sheet which will also be available at the reception and on the school’s website.
This round of elections is carried from June 2018, we have ONE position open for election.
Please note that the next elections will be held as scheduled in June 2019.
We look forward to seeing you at the General Assembly.
Samer N. Khoury
The International School in Genoa