IB Diploma Results Class of 2018
The International School in Genoa congratulates the graduates of the class of 2018 for their IB Diploma results.
Results summary for the ISG class of 2018:
- Number of diploma candidates registered in the session: 15
- Number of candidates who passed the diploma: 14
- Pass rate = 93.3%
- Average total score of candidates who earned the diploma = 30.5 points (maximum possible is 45 points)
- Average total score of all candidates = 30.3 points (maximum possible is 45 points)
- Average grade per subject = 4.80 points (maximum possible is 7 points)
- 3% of the class scored at least 30 points.
- 3% of the class scored at least 35 points.
- Final total scores ranged from 25 to 36 points.
- Highest diploma points awarded to a candidate: 36
The following are the May 2017 world-wide statistics for comparison:
- Pass rate = 78.4%
- Average total score = 29.87 points (maximum possible is 45 points)
- Average grade per subject = 4.81 points (maximum possible is 7 points)
- Final total passing scores ranged from 24 (the lowest passing score) to 45 points.
This year our students will be heading to:
- Università Bocconi – Milan, Italy
- Tufts University – Boston, MA, USA
- Boston University – Boston, MA, USA
- New York University – New York City, NY, USA
- McDaniel College – Budapest, Hungary
- Universidad Europea de Madrid – Madrid, Spain
- Vita-Salute San Raffaele University – Milan, Italy
- ESCP Europe Campus Paris – Paris, France
- Fashion Institute of NYC – New York, USA
- Les Roches Marbella – Marbella, Spain
- Delft University of Technology Delft – Netherlands
- Erasmus University Rotterdam – Rotterdam, Netherlands
- HULT London – UK
- University of Leicester – UK
Category: archive , Homepage