IB Diploma Summary Results Class of 2017:
- Number of diploma and retake candidates registered in the session: 17
- Number of candidates who passed the diploma: 16
- Average total score of candidates who earned the diploma = 32.3 points (maximum possible is 45 points)
- Average total score of all candidates = 31.6 points (maximum possible is 45 points)
- Average grade per subject = 5.19 points (maximum possible is 7 points)
- 10 students – 58.8% of the class – scored more than 30 points, the typical world-wide average.
- 6 students – 35.3% of the class – scored at least 35 points.
- Final total scores of students who earned the diploma ranged from 25 to 40 points.
- Highest diploma points awarded to a candidate: 40
Congratulations to our students on their achievement, as well as on their outstanding University acceptances. A special mention goes to Paolo Belloni, who has been accepted to Harvard University.
Everyone will go to university: 12 of them will attend their first choice university.
This year our students will be heading to:
|City, University of London|
|University of Sussex|
|University of Rotterdam|
|Webster University in Holland|
|Emlyon Business School|
|Medical School in Italy|
|Università degli Studi di Genova|
|European University of Madrid|
|University of Gastronomic Sciences|
|University of Groningen|
Category: archive , Homepage