This is a gentle reminder of the main points:
- For this final event, we will be busing all of the students to Villa Gentile for our games. ECE students will remain at school and participate in their own activities.
- Everyone needs to be at school on time on Thursday morning to start school at the normal time of 8:20 am.
- Please check the weather on Thursday morning. If it is pouring with heavy rain then we will have regular classes from 8:20- 13:30.
- If the weather is fair, we will proceed with the Salty Cats day. This will be from 8:20-13:30.
- We will provide plenty of water, but please make sure your child also brings a water container with them with their name clearly written on the container.
- Please provide sun tan lotion and a hat in case it is sunny.
- The PTA will be present at Villa Gentile to support and offer fruits at snack time.
- We will have the school nurse as well as a parent who is a Doctor who offered to help.
- We are looking forward to what promises to be a great athletic day. Please feel free to join us at the Villa Gentile.
This will be an early release day and students will go home at 13:30 (rain or shine).
Salty Cats Assembly Friday 1st June at 8:30 KINDERGARTEN PARENTS
This is a very special day for everyone. We hold a final Salty Cats assembly for all students grades 1-12 to announce the winning house for the year. During the assembly, we will initiate our current KG students into their Salty Cats house for next year. The assembly is at 08:30 in the Gymnasium and Kindergarten parents are very welcome to attend.
Jody Parker, Secondary Principal
Diane Glawe, Primary Principal